Paceco España Innovation and Product Development Team mission is to define and implement the corporate R&D strategy, in close cooperation with Paceco Corp (USA) and Mitsui Engineering and Shipbuilding (Japan).
We run an open innovation model, developing most of our R&D or product launch projects through collaborations with external partners, such as universities, applied research institutions or consultants. This gives us the capability to run simultaneously several R&D projects of high technical complexity.
PESA R&D strategy is based on 7 main streamlines, each with their own projects road maps. Those are:
- 1. Container Logistics and Terminal Models
- 2. Man-machine interaction improvement
- 3. Electrical control and crane automation systems development
- 4. Yard cranes development
- 5. Ship to shore cranes development
- 6. Terminal Operating systems development
- 7. Internal processes improvement